Monday, February 27, 2012

New Blog site and Website!!

Dear followers,
It is with great excitement that we are announcing the consolidation of Dr. Lou's blogs. We are encouraging all followers to visit www.drloujacobs.com/blog and subscribe at the bottom of the page. If you want to guarantee that you receive all updates on the weight loss challenge, all posts, etc, you should subscribe. We are not responsible for missed communication if you are not subscribed. Search blog listings for the WLC with "weight loss"
Thank you for your efforts and keep up the great work!!

7 comments:

  1. great work ..
    you can get more info about this in this link :

    weight loss

    my best salutations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to follow your site. May you be blessed with good health and longest life. I wish you a good luck. May your site be successful. Keep rocking. Thank you so much. Recently I updated my site:
    http://tinyurl.com/c5wrvh3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for nice post,I like your post and I wan't to share with my friends.
    GASTRIC BALLOON

    ReplyDelete
  4. We provide a comprehensive and quality care in a wide range of medical specialties. Please take a moment to review all of the clinical services found here..
    International Patient Facilitators

    ReplyDelete
  5. Growing Number of Patients Traveling to Mexico for surgery-cal treatment
    MINI BYPASS

    ReplyDelete